Monday, November 7, 2011

NEW! Hang Loose Running Luon Pant


Shown with the Turn Around LS in White/ Gray Stripe/Check
New Hang Loose Pant made of running luon. These are the running luon casual pants everyone has been waiting for. Lulu, what are you doing to me? I am out of money for all these goodies. Why couldn't you space all these great things out a bit more?

Hang Loose Pant Product Details:

-Boyfriend Fit Pant
-Made of super soft Running Luon
-inherent quick-wicking performance
-front zip pocket

I'll update with a price. The price is $108. That's probably because it's made of running luon but seeing as I'd get these pants only for lounge purposes and maybe to layer under ski pants, that is way too much.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally off subject- are most getting their size in the power technique or sizing down? TIA!!

LuluAddict said...

I sized down so the bottom part wasn't so long. I'm not sure what others are doing.

yogibabe said...

I stayed TTS since I can't size down (not available in 2). Looks fine on me, especially with the bottom cinched. My new fav "billowy" type! :)

Anonymous said...

I stayed true to size. I wear 4 in all tanks and got the Power Technique in 4 as well.