Monday, November 7, 2011

NEW! Hot N Sweaty Bra

New Hot N Sweaty Bra. I actually like the looks of this bra. I find cross back bras to be the most comfortable and supportive of my pullover-style bras. The straps look a bit thin and the front portion a bit shallow for me but I think it would be a good bra for not-so-busty women. It's coming in Coal and Black, sizes 2-10.

Product Details:

  • Moderate coverage and light support, this bra will let you breathe deeply even in the hottest room
  • 4-way stretch power luxtreme™ fabric with inherent wicking & high LYCRA® fibre content for maximum support
  • Open front and back allows for maximum breathability
  • Adjustable straps to customize fit
  • Mesh inner support comes with removable cups
  • Flat seamed for comfort
  • Preshrunk

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love this!!!!!

Anonymous said...

not digging the cross straps. i had to sell my embrace tank because of how the straps crossed and where the fabric sat right under my shoulder blades. everytime my shoulder blades moved, the skin would rub against the tank-strap interface...major irritation.

Anonymous said...

aah this looks like just the bra i've been looking for! can't wait to try it on. loove luxtreme. and needing thin strapped bras to go under my cool racerbacks.

Anonymous said...

does anyone know how much this bra is? Really like it but I'm getting sick of black and gray Lulu bras!