Monday, November 14, 2011

NEW! Hot N Sweaty Crop


New Hot N' Sweaty Crop. The crops are made out of sheer luon fabric and they have a luxtreme inner short liner. I've read of people putting holes into their sheer luon tops when they did moves that required them to be on floor so I'm not sure how a pair of crops would hold up. I have four sheer luon tanks and haven't had any problems with them developing holes but I wear them for spin and weight lifting so they are not subjected to friction very much. I think a pair of sheer luon pants would feel (and maybe look) like you are not wearing anything at all. I am curious to give them a try on.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

THese are pretty much the harem crops, just in a sheer material. Same saggy crotch.

Squirrel said...

Phew! My wallet can breathe a sigh of relief; no imminent threat of being raided, here.

norm said...

Yeah, these are just another failed harem pants.

No one in LA would ever want to be seen in these, I think.

Anonymous said...

they feel light as air on and have a built in boyshort. But i don't like the style...

Anonymous said...

luckily for you americans drop crotch style trousers are in style over here in the EU so I have no problem taking these off your hands =)

Anonymous said...

to me the foot adds to my revulsion...it looks like her foot is being broken off or something? I'm sure it's correct yoga and all but it makes my gut clench