Tuesday, November 22, 2011

NEW! Hot N Sweaty Tank



New, super cute Hot N Sweaty tank. It looks very cute in every photo I have seen so far so I am going to have try it on. This is the Coal/White Coal Tinted Canvas Super print which is very cute. I am not sure if I will get any of this print since I bought three tops and one pair of pants with the Black Citron Tinted Canvas print this summer. We'll have to see. It also comes in Paris Pink, Black, and Blurred Gray in sizes 4-10.



The Paris Pink Hot N Sweaty tank shown with Wunder Under crops in the top photo and Hot N Sweaty Crops in the lower photos.


All four new colors of the new Hot N Sweaty Tank - Blurred Gray, Paris Pink, Coal Tinted Canvas, and Black.

Product Info:

  • Power luxtreme bust adds support while sheer luon body keeps you cool when you get really hot and sweaty!

  • Power luxtreme® bra is lightweight with high LYCRA® fiber content and inherently wicking to keep you dry and comfortable

  • Long length semi fitted tank with side seam adjustability

  • Elastic straps are adjustable to you can make them the right length for you

  • Mesh shelf bra comes with removable cups
  • 12 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    That is sooooooooooooooooo incredibly cute!!!

    Anonymous said...

    Is she wearing coal harems?? They look super cute on her!!

    Anonymous said...

    Tried this tank on today and it was way too big for me. The chest area seemed unnaturally baggy with excess fabric. It was SUPER soft and light though. I wish they made size 2 more often...

    I did end up buying the Hot N Sweaty bra though! It's very cute in person. I sized down from my normal lulu bra size of a 4 to a 2

    Anonymous said...

    Which pants is the girl doing yoga with the pp hot & sweaty tank wearing? Must. Have.

    Anonymous said...

    This tank had way too much fabric in the chest for me too. I'm not especially well endowed up top, but this was an easy pass for me.

    Anonymous said...

    Girl doing yoga in the Paris Pink hot'N sweaty tank is wearing Hot'N sweaty crops in Coal

    Anonymous said...

    A third vote for weird excess fabric in the chest. I am a 34C cup.

    Anonymous said...

    32b chest found the get sweaty tank for nicely and was gorgeous in Paris pink!

    Anonymous said...

    I'm a tad confused: for 34C was the Hot N' Sweaty tank too roomy in the chest, while for 32B it fit nicely? I'm assuming 32B got size 4, and 34C, what size did you try on? 4 or 6? I'm 34B and wondering how my usual size 4 would fit. Any 34B that has tried it on please leave feedback. I live overseas and once ordered it, it can't go back. Too expensive.
    Also for the bra, should I size down? Oddly, I a solid 4 in all tanks, but a 6 in all lulu bras.

    Anonymous said...

    can you criss cross the straps of this tank on the back? Like I saw on on the pics posted from the Hot N' Sweaty bra.

    Pattybea said...

    The excess fabric in the chest area is the design of the tank...the upper portion is stitched to the lower portion in such a way that it creates pleats/volume/gathering. Unless you are well endowed for your size there will be excess fabric.

    The straps cannot be crisscrossed...

    Anonymous said...

    If you blessed in the chest area and need to wear a support bra this is NOT for you. I'm a 36DD and the 10 fit me great but I had to try it on with a bra underneath and it took the cuteness right out of the shirt. Too bad...the top is super cute!!!!