Wednesday, November 2, 2011

NEW! Quilted Still Groovy Gym Bag


Lulu, what are you doing to me? I love this classic, Chanel-ish quilted look for the Still Groovy Gym Bag. Love!! It goes wonderfully with the herringbone and tweedy-looking mini check patterns. On a related note, I have to say my very similar Retro Groove gym bag has become my favorite lululemon gym bag yet. It's the perfect size to hold everything I schlep to the gym, including my spin shoes and two hand towels. It has a wide opening so I can reach everything. I used think the number of interior pockets was too few but then again I don't spend a lot of time digging through fifteen different pockets looking for my heart rate monitor transmitter. If you are in the market for a new gym bag, I'd definitely check out this new version of the Still Groovy.

4 comments:

Fetsywetsy said...

That heathered plum live simply is beautiful! I promised my boyfriend I wouldn't buy anymore Lulu until I get to go to the outlet in Orlando though. :/ However, there was a clause to the promise that if they make a live simply or SFT in currant, I can get it. :)

Anonymous said...

*sigh* I do NOT need another bag, but that quilting is such a classy touch.

Moss said...

I love that bag. I have been holding out for a new gym bag and I think that is it!

Anonymous said...

I saw this bag in one of the shops in NJ. IT IS GORGEOUS and lightweight for once! It's a bit a smaller than their Retro Groove which is perfect for those of us not wanting a bag bigger than our torso. I got it and love it.