Tuesday, November 1, 2011

NEW! Run For It Pullover

New Run: For It Pullover. There is no information on this pullover but based on the fact that this has a hood I'd say it's made of brushed luxtreme or technical fleece. I guess it could also be made of wool but the color looks a bit too vibrant and the hood too stiff. As soon as I find out more, I will let you know. It is made of tech fleece and it is also coming in Persian Purple. I don't have a price yet but I'd bet somewhere around $100-120.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy I love this color. Great to have a warm fleece color. Hope it gets to the USA soon

Anonymous said...

I like it, but I haaaaaate the hole for the ponytail. Reminds me a vintage marital night bedsheet. Sorry. Plus it looks so awkward.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Love that there's no colour blocking!