Wednesday, November 16, 2011

NEW? Side Stripe CRB and Photos of the Latest

Ok, what CRB is this with a black stripe down the side? I confess I don't read the PNs all that closely under the photos of the CRBs. I'd guess it's a heathered deep coal. The shorts are the Make Davie Run Crazy Speed Shorts.  Update - It's definitely Heathered Deep Coal/Black.


The new Special Edition Wunder Unders with the zippers at the ankles actually work. I thought previously the zippers were decorative.

The Run Your Heart Out tank in the white/heathered blurred gray. The bust seams aren't as noticeable in the white.

Heathered Currant Power Y, Pink Ombre Stripes Scuba, and Recognition Pant.

Run: Your Heart Out Tights.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the recognition pant. Bought them yesterday. Super unique and eye catching.

Anonymous said...

The CRB has bonded seams....thats what the strip is on the side.

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure the new blue CRB has a black stripe down the side as well. Like in that magazine ad a while back

Rinne said...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-4EYqlVZrsUA/TpTGspjQf3I/AAAAAAAANoY/XpRso2L6sqY/s1600/yoga+journal+ad+naked+seam+blue.jpg

LuluAddict said...

@ Rinne - thanks, I forgot about that photo.

Boo for bonding. I hate the stripe down the side.

Jennifer Halter said...

@LLA - has the heathered currant power Y been spotted in stores yet? I have been hoping they'd release one!!!