Wednesday, November 16, 2011

New Tech Fleece Run For It Tights and More Paris Pink Photos

Photos of the new Run: For It Tights. All you cold weather runners will be happy to know they are tech fleece. Shown with the Heathered Paris Pink Define jacket. The more I see this jacket the more I think I might want one.

New Astro Wunder Unders in Paris Pink.


Heathered Paris Pink Define with the Elevation Space Dye Flow Y underneath. Love how they coordinate so well!


New Wunder Under pant shown with the Paris Pink Scoop Neck Tank.

Paris Pink Scoop Neck tank.

I really like the look of the Hot N Sweaty bra. It's skimpy in the back but the front coverage looks substantial enough so you don't have to worry about a nip slip.

9 comments:

Lauren :) said...

omg... loving the Paris Pink Scoop Neck and Astro Wunder Unders!!! ahhh so much for my budget

New Me said...

Love the Run for it tights!! As soon as these are out in the stores I need to find myself an angel asap.

Anyone know how mu?ch they are

Josie said...

Isn't the Paris Pink Astro Wunder Under the WU crop rather than pants?

runninginmommyland said...

Finally! Pink!!!!!

Katie said...

WAHHHHHHHH no pink today. Guess my wallet is safe for another week. ;)

Anonymous said...

When will those fleece pants be released?

Anonymous said...

I really want to try the hot n sweaty bra...wonder if it will be in tuesday's upload...

Anonymous said...

I am a sucker for pink, but I think Paris Pink is just a bit too bright for me. That being said, you know I'm going to try something on in Paris Pink and probably fall in love with the color.

Anna said...

I will probably get everything in Paris Pink this winter. The Define jacket and Scoop neck tank looks gorgeous. When will they be uploaded on the web?