Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Photos! Heathered Paris Pink CRB, Cross My Heart Tank, Tinted Canvas Gym Bag


I have decided I want a Heathered Paris Pink CRB more than I want the Currant CRB. I cannot wait until this hits my local stores. I also need the Elevation Space Dye Power Y. Shown on the left is a Scuba that was identified as Paris Pink not heathered Paris Pink but I'm not sure if a solid version exists.

More photos of the new Cross My Heart Tank in Paris Pink. I'm looking forward to giving this a try.

New Still Groovy Gym Bag in the Tinted Canvas Super print. This style gym bag is my favorite of all my gym bags. I love the separate shoe pocket underneath and the wide opening on top.

6 comments:

ericavale said...

I'm melting!!! I have the elevation scoop tank, LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! I've gotten so many compliments, it's devine!! Can't wait for more PINK!!!

RunItMyWay said...

I think my head is going to explode, I need that pink hoodie! I want to dress head to in paris pink, I adore it!

Anonymous said...

what material is the cross my heart tank made out of? luon? i like how it is not as tight on the bottom yet still fitted!

Anonymous said...

LOVE all hte Pink...perfect for upcoming race...Diva half marathon!

Anonymous said...

Wish Lululemon uploaded all the Paris Pink stuff on their website now! I will get the Define, tank and Scuba hoodie.

Kristina said...

Anon 3:08 I was thinking the same thing! Totally want the pace setter skirt and a swiftly for the walt disney marathon!