Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Photos: Run: For It Tech Fleece Pullover





Photos of the tech fleece running pullover, the Run: For It. It comes in Currant, Black, and Persian Purple. My product notices are saying it comes in sizes 2-12. I believe it's $118.

Update - I just heard these hit stores in Southern California/ LA.

Product Details:
  • Run for it & reach your goals in this cozy, body-skimming midlayer
  • Wicking tech fleece is brushed on the inside for warmth & comfort
  • Body-mapped with anti-stink circle mesh
  • Rib panels for extra movement
  • Long front zip for easy on/off
  • Set-your-ponytail-free from your hood
  • Love notes to warm your heart
  • Cuffins with thumbholes keep hands warm
  • Chafe-resistant flat seams

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pullovers are in the East Coast, New Jersey and I've heard NY too - did some serious damage to my credit card today. Do you know where the Hang Loose Pants have hit? I'm waiting!!

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know how the run for it pullover fits? Could someone give a size/fit comparison to the run full tilt pullover? Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I tried on the Full Tilt pullover a few weeks ago - I tried my regular size 6 and thought the pullover was a little roomy. Definitely room to fit another layer, even a LS swiftly or something similar, underneath.

I tried this pullover on today and bought it in my normal 6. Still TTS in my opinion, but definitely a little more body-skimming. I would not wear it with anything other than a CRB underneath, but it is also a much warmer layer and I doubt you would want something under it. Super cozy. With the hood zipped all the way up, it fits close, so earwarmers are unnecessary.

Anonymous said...

Ah, yet more ugly styles being cranked out of the Lululemon design factory. The maternity looking tops are getting old, especially if you have a small waist and don't want to hide it behind ballooning fabric. And saggy crotch pants?! What are they thinking making those?