Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Product Alert Info: DTDB Duffle & Tons of Photos










The too-tiny-for-me DTDB Duffle is calling my name. It's just so cute. It doesn't look like it would fit a pair of spin shoes and all the rest of the junk I drag to the gym but I really like it. It comes in black, currant, and persian purple and is $78.

Product Info:
  • As Sheree would say, "OMG! Drop The Balenciaga!"
  • So small, yet so functional; you'll trade your designer favorite for this daily staple
  • Exterior side pockets store frequently used necessesities
  • Adjustable, removable shoulder strap
  • Interior neoprene pocket fits a standard mobile touch screen device
  • Interior zip wet/dry pocket with removable shoe bag
  • Water resistant fabric
  • Tested to hold 50 lbs/22 kg
  • 12.75"x 8.75"x 6.25"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How could you fit 50lbs in that small bag? Perhaps if I carried my set of 15lb dumbbells to the gym.

KL said...

Where is this? It is not on the site- is it in the stores only? I am in NYC..?

Contessa said...

I will keep my Balenciaga!! I do not like this at all...

Anonymous said...

Obviously, it's trying to be a purse, but it's too casual for me to carry as a purse...maybe a teenager, or a fitness instructor could get away with it. The red is cute though.

Jennifer Halter said...

Saw these bags in the store today. It is a purse, not a duffle. They are cute, but not really functional as a gym bag.

The currant was the nicest colour....in my opinion.