Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Product Alert Info: Run: Turn Around Jacket and Run: Insulator Pullover

Run: Turn Around Jacket  comes in Black and Black Swan, sizes 4-12. I like this jacket but it would be too warm for my climate.

Product Information:
  • Reverse to reflective in this weightless cold weather outer-layer
  • 650-fill-power premium goose down for warmth & loft retention
  • Mesh of feathers in goose down provides natural warmth
  • Stretchy, inherently wicking & breathable rulu™ fabric panels
  • Houndstooth ripstop has a DWR (durable water-repellant) finish to protect from light wind & rain
  • Reflective details for extra low-light visibility

 Photo of the Black Run: Insulator Pullover. It also comes in White/Blurred gray. Sizes 4-12.

Product Info:
  • Reverse to reflective in this weightless cold weather outer-layer
  • 650-fill-power premium goose down for warmth & loft retention
  • Mesh of feathers in goose down provides natural warmth
  • Stretchy, inherently wicking & breathable rulu™ fabric panels
  • Houndstooth ripstop has a DWR (durable water-repellant) finish to protect from light wind & rain
  • Reflective details for extra low-light visibility

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know, I live in the frigid northeast of the US and I run throughout the winter (in the snow, slush, you name it.) And even this coat isn't practical for me. It's not that it doesn't get cold enough, but even in the coldest days I like to have a couple lighter layers rather than one big thick one. It's easier to manage my temperature that way.

cjrun said...

The jacket it ok...but I agree with Anon 8:45 that is the p/o is impractical for running. Plus, it looks like a michelin man outfit (is fugly to me). For the coldest days I run ouside, I really like tech wool pieces. The RUN Balance p/o from last year was great.

Anonymous said...

I run in New England weather no matter what type of wind or percip is forecast..for me the pullover looks like a warm layer that I might get away with only a run swiflty underneath. It would be great for biking which we also do until the roads get to bad. So I guess it depends on how much you sweat and how much heat you hold. I think the white would be great for being seen since it is dark so early now. But.. I like the black to.. Will this be uploaded Thursday?

Anonymous said...

Michelin man! White is a bit more acceptable than the black one though.

Anonymous said...

I looovvveee it! I'm going to get the white one. Not for running, but just for day to day. Judt moved to a very cold area from Los Angeles. I've gone lulu coat crazy this season! Maybe I'm the only one who doesn't think Michelin man :)

Anonymous said...

I love it, too :)

Anonymous said...

I also run in sub-zero temperatures in the Northeast, and in the coldest weather am fine with my Run: alpine tights and pullover over a tank. Provided I have something for my ears and hands, and a pair of wool socks I am fine down to negative 5. The idea of running in down seems ridiculous.

Anonymous said...

I agree, running in a down jacket is silly. Down is useless when it becomes wet, unlike wool or technical fleece.

Anonymous said...

I bought the pullover in both black and white. They are wonderful lightweight pieces and so so flattering. The package they arrived in was tiny. The luon under the arms and sides keeps it very vented and light. This is not a big puffy down piece at all. I do fast walking daily, usually 4 miles and got a little chilled today in 25 degrees with an under Armour warm layer under. It is perfect in the low 30's. I have worn three times outdoors and inside. I went to a meeting downtown where I received many compliments, then lounged in my house for 5 hours, never too warm. This does not look Michelin Man at all. Sorry, but the photos don't do it justice. It is the sexy and slimming. Have to try it on to see the fit and how light it is.

Anonymous said...

I bought the pullover in both black and white. They are wonderful lightweight pieces and so so flattering. The package they arrived in was tiny. The luon under the arms and sides keeps it very vented and light. This is not a big puffy down piece at all. I do fast walking daily, usually 4 miles and got a little chilled today in 25 degrees with an under Armour warm layer under. It is perfect in the low 30's. I have worn three times outdoors and inside. I went to a meeting downtown where I received many compliments, then lounged in my house for 5 hours, never too warm. This does not look Michelin Man at all. Sorry, but the photos don't do it justice. It is the sexy and slimming. Have to try it on to see the fit and how light it is.