Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Received My Don't Hurry Be Happy Pullover - Liking It!

Arranging the neck line is an issue. I like the big turtleneck look.
gathers at the side of the bottom hem and and on the cuffs
Close up of the high pile fleece on the inside

hidden key pocket in the Kangaroo pocket

I got my Ghost Don't Hurry Be Happy Pullover today. I was sure it would be too heavy and too tight at the chest and hips but I actually like it a lot. I am pretty sure I am going to keep it. It's a roomy true to size fit. The under side of the arm, the cuffs, and the bottom hem are all made of running luon. The rest is the high pile polyester fleece.

Don't Worry Be Happy paired with Still Pants
Not the sexiest top but very functional for watching soccer and baseball matches on chilly fall and winter days. I have family that live in Oregon and Arizona and it will be put to use visiting them during the colder months. I also think it will come in handy for our spring break ski trip.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh looks great on you!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks Great! Makes me want one, but that won't be very practical for me here in Northern California...but looks cozy warm!

Anonymous said...

super cute on you! I have a coal one on its way, I'm hoping I got the right size for me :) I usually wear an 8 in tops but I wanted to make sure it was slouchy so I got a 10.

LuluAddict said...

Thanks, you guys!

@ anon 5:46 pm - I think the top will definitely be slouchy enough.

Anonymous said...

It looks fabulous on you and so cozy.

Anonymous said...

Looks great!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for all the great pics! Now I really want one too! And I'm in big trouble as you already got me hooked on currant and heathered smoky rose items today! Decisions decisions! Can't wait for tomorrow's upload!!

Anonymous said...

omigosh.. looks SOOOOOO comfy in your pic!! That's how I'd wear it too... Daggone, now I want one!

Anonymous said...

You look super cute in that pullover; I love that ghost color! Thanks for the thorough review of it!

Cari H said...

I got mine today too (also in Ghost)and I LOVE it! I got it in a 4, I wear a 2 in the define and it is slouchy and comfy, exactly what I wanted. It will look FAB with my pique WU crops.

Anonymous said...

After seing your photo I keeping the ghost and returning the grey. I have ghost runing headband to go with this pullover. Love, love , love how it looks on you.

Anonymous said...

Love it...mine is on its way. Got it in charcoal but love the ghost. It would however get quite dirty with a four year old around. Love your blog...so nice to know there are many other lulu addicts out there