Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Aussie Heads Up - Lots of Flash!!!

lululemon flash swiftly tech tank
Check out how bright the Flash Swiftly racerback is. I love it! I cannot wait until Flash and Wild Lime get to North America. It's shown with a Flash Flow Y underneath. I took my Fruity Tootie and Kiss pink headbands to the store the other day to compare to Flash and it is its own new color. Definitely a neon flamingo, as people have been saying.

lululemon flash swiftly tech racerback tank
Look how bright Flash is in natural light. I think this is fantastic for runners who want maximum visibility. This color will also look cute with summer tans. I haven't bought a Swiftly tank in forever but this is now on my list.

lululemon flash swiftly short sleeve top
flash swiftly ss on left, pigment blue swiftly tank on right

Swiftly tees - paris, currant, and flash
lululemon flash flow y sports bra

lululemon flash scoop neck yoga tank
Flash Flow Y and Scoop Neck Tanks. The Scoop Neck is on my maybe list.

lululemon flash power y tank

lululemon flash power y tank
There will also be a Power Y in flash - yay! I have to tell my sister. Power Ys are her favorite.

lululemon flash define jacket

lululemon flash define jacket
The Define is in Heathered Flash - still very bright.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

When will these be available in the US?

emaysway said...

I can't wait for all these swiftlys!!

Anonymous said...

How much are the swiftly tanks?

Anonymous said...

Trying to decide if I should keep my paris pink ls swiftly. Do you think there will be dye issues with flash? If not, maybe I'll wait to get the swiftly in that instead. Thx!

LuluAddict said...

I think swiftly tanks are $10 less than the shirt but it's been so long since I bought one and they've been on the website I am not sure.

I don't know about dye issues. That thought ran through my head, too. I'll say I wouldn't be surprised if it did but I am willing to risk it.

Anonymous said...

Wow this is a pretty color.