Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Detail Photos of the Latest Arrivals

A good close up showing the print of the Heathered Blurred Gray Paris Pink Microstripe Scuba. I am not a big fan of the microstripe scubas.

Great close up of black slub denim. I wouldn't mind a pair of Grooves in this material.


Some great close up photos in bright showing the details on the Cozy Coat. I bet this is uploaded tomorrow.

The Dance Fitness pants look cute in this pic. (Shown with the Pure Balance Jacket)

Closeup of the new Arctic Run Gloves.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My black slub denim WU just came in the mail today. I love them!

Anonymous said...

Blk Slub Denim Stride!!!! PLEASE-- I already have 2 Defines from 2011 -- Blk Mini CHeck Pique and Deep Camo Pique -- I can't , won't-- get another one

Anonymous said...

I read that the Arctic Run Gloves don't have a snap or anything to hold the mitten part back when you just want the gloves.. so it just flaps all over the place. For that amount of money for mitts you think they'd sew a dang button on.

Anonymous said...

Cozy Coat is $178 but think i'll pass due to those weird shoulder pads. The pictures you provided makes the jacket look a lot better but in reality the pads are pretty thick and a bit like Michael Jackson or Star Trek style- that's not a good thing....

LuluAddict said...

@ anon 7:45 pm - I had read there were shoulder pads in the jacket but not that they were really thick. Ugh. I remember the giant padded days of the 80s. Very Working Girl/Melanie Griffith.

@anon 3:31 pm - Boo for no snap.

Anonymous said...

I wish the gloves didn't have the x-static fingertips. I have the Brisk Run gloves and those fingertips get really cold, much colder than the rest of the glove and I'm pretty sure colder than if I wasn't wearing anything on my hands. I'd rather do without the high tech touch screen capability and have gloves that actually work for running. Then again, maybe I'm in the minority because I run mostly in the dark which means no music at all, and when I do run during the day with music, it's a Shuffle so regular gloves are fine.