Saturday, December 24, 2011

The Latest - Back on Track Tank in Pigment Stripe, Silver Spoon Stripe Back on Track LS and More

New Back on Track Tank in Pigment Blue stripe and Heathered Pigment Blue. This is one of the few striped tops I like. The photo next to it is of the Pigment Blue Stay on Course Pullover. The Stay on Course is made of brushed luxtreme.

A running luon Back on Track Pullover in Heathered Pigment.

A new Back on Track long sleeve in silver spoon stripe. This looks a lot like my white stripe Turn Around LS. There is also a BoT coming in Flash. As soon as I find a photo, I will post.

8 comments:

emaysway said...

Every one of these is on my list! They all look so great!

yogibabe said...

Eventhough I have pooh-poohed the back of this tank, (not too keen on the "napkin tuck" look), I'll have to eat my words as I am liking this Back on Track Tank in Pigment Blue stripe and Heathered Pigment Blue very much. If it is uploaded on the 26th or whenever the next upload is, I'll snatch one for sure!

yogibabe said...

continued....
Merry, merry LLA and all you fellow addicts! May your Christmas stockings be filled with lulu giftcards! And to all those not celebrating Xmas, Happy Holidays and New Years! May you also score some lulus this holiday season! :)

Tracy Reifkind said...

Luluaddict,

Just wanted to thank you for all the time you spend and the work you do to be the LEADING AUTHORITY on Lululemon products! I go to you FIRST! Without a doubt you should get a huge "thank you" from the company! In the mean time let me offer you my own huge "THANK YOU!"

Happy Xmas

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas everyone! Looove the Back on Track pullover in heathered Pigment blue!!!

Anonymous said...

Is the BoT LS made of RuLu? Like the Turn Around LS?

Anonymous said...

The BoT LS is rulu. Picked one up in Pig Pink and I LOVE it! :)

Anonymous said...

Is the BoT pullover coming in Flash, or just the long sleeve?