Monday, December 19, 2011

More Australian Goodies - New Color - Wild Lime

New Run: Your Heart Out Crops in Wild Lime. These are only in Australia. I'm looking forward to seeing tanks and bras in this color.

This is a photo of a Flush CRB from last year but a CRB is coming in the new Flash color. As soon as I have a photo I'll post.

The new The Mat color is Wild Lime.

New Speed Shorts in Silver Spoon stripe and Deep Coal. (The name in the PN called it something different but I'm going with silver spoon stripe for now)

New Pigment Blue and White striped Scoop Neck

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

not loving anything. meh.

Anonymous said...

Meh on everything but the wild lime mat.

Tite Mélan said...

wild lime looks exactly like my citron headband....

screenshop said...

Yes, I too am underwhelmed.

Anonymous said...

It looks more like "Tame Lime" or "Washed Out Lime" to me.

Anonymous said...

I want those speed shorts, they are awesome.

No more flowy run tanks, yuk, too much fabric bouncing around, too heavy and even more heavy when they get wet with sweat and become a dress.

Anonymous said...

I have a feeling the blue and white striped Scoop is going to look wayyyy cuter on than on the model in the photo!

Anonymous said...

what is the difference between flush and flash?? Is flash more neon-like?

Anonymous said...

yuck yuck yuck

emaysway said...

not liking any of this!

LuluAddict said...

@ anon 8:05 pm- People who have seen Flash describe it as neon flamingo. Flush was a reddish orange.

Anonymous said...

I saw Flash at the store yesterday and can best describe it as hot neon coral. Not a great color for me but I can see someone with darker skin tone (I'm totally pale, especially in December!) rocking it.

Anonymous said...

Flush is defiantly a bit softer in color.
flash is a lot brighter looks a bit neon. Reading reviews on flash it does sound like the color is so vibrant that it may bleed on to lighter clothes or any color in that matter?