Tuesday, December 20, 2011

NEW! Back on Track Longsleeve Tech


Ooh, a pretty new tech long sleeve shirt has come out - the Back on Track LS tech. I'm liking the clean lines. It's made of running luon and circle mesh. It's coming in Pigment Blue (shown) and Heathered Black. I bought two Turn Around LS and have four running luon pullovers so I think I am set for long sleeve tech tops but this is very nice.

  • Get back on track in this cozy, body skimming baselayer
  • Made of super soft rulu™ fabric with inherent quick-wicking performance
  • Body-mapped for airflow with anti-stink mesh
  • No need to fiddle; thumbholes keep sleeves down
  • Secure pocket for keys, cards & music
  • Chafe-resistant flat seams
  • Sizes 2-12

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm totally in love with Running Luon and can't resist the temptation to get at least one new item that comes in this material. Certainly don't need more black long sleeve running tops and this blue is not calling my name, but I'm hoping to see it in other colours soon.

Anonymous said...

The pigment blue is screaming my name - I'm going to be tempted to buy everything in that color. Hopefully it won't be uploaded until 2012, because Christmas already drained my bank account this month!