Wednesday, December 28, 2011

NEW! No Limit Tank Colors - Pig Pink and Silver Spoon

lululemon no limit tank pig pink striped
lululemon no limit tank in silver spoon
Two new No Limit tanks are here - a Pig Pink striped version and a Silver Spoon bold stripe version. They are both super pretty. I like the No Limit a lot - very comfortable, very cool - but I just don't seem to wear it much. The Pig Pink is very tempting, though.

lululemon pigment blue no limit tank
This is what the Pigment Blue striped No Limit looks like from the front. You can see the stripes through the white circle mesh but I don't think that's bad thing.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pink version!

Anonymous said...

does anyone have a comparison of Pink Pig and Pink Mist from last year?

ChiRunner said...

I wish they had made an all Pigment Blue version (of made the Pigment striped one with a Pigment overlay instead of white. I would have bought that in a second.

emaysway said...

I'll pass on the No Limit, but I'm excited about these Power Y colors...I don't have any yet, but it might be time...

Lulu IT Girl said...

The stripes on the silver spoon looks different from the pink pig.

LuluAddict said...

The silver spoon version has the fat stripes. THe pink and pigment have the skinny stripes.

Lisa said...

Yay for different main body colors on the No Limit Tanks. Boo for the fact that they are both pastel-looking. I agree with ChiRunner -- a pigment blue body (or better yet black swan!) would be awesome.