Saturday, December 3, 2011

NEW! The Pure Balance Jacket is Back - in Paris Pink!!!

New Paris Pink Pure Balance jacket. The new Paris Turn Around LS is also pictured.
Spotted in Canada - the Pure Balance jacket is back - yay!, this time in Paris Pink (not so yay). (Thank to Katherine for the second pic.) The Pure Balance was my favorite new jacket design from last year so I am glad to see it back. I'm not sure about buying this jacket in super bright Paris Pink. I bought one last year in Black and was half hoping to see a Wren version this year. Reports are that there might be a black one out, too, in addition to the Paris. Also, I'm reading the price this year is $118. I paid $128 for mine for mine last year.

8 comments:

Holly Jones said...

Drove past my local Lulu store today on the way to Whole Foods and the display of Paris Pink was so overwhelming and out of character that I seriously didn't recognize the storefront. It looked like Valentine's Day had exploded in there!

Anonymous said...

Lol. In the first pic it looked like the models head was missing. I had to look really hard to find it.;)

yogibabe said...

Finally I can hope to get one of the Pure Balance Jacket. Missed out on it last year and have been hoping for a come back. Hope it will come in a few other colors, other than PP abd Black. Perhaps a White with Glacier Lace? :) Does it fit TTS in comparison to say, Define?

LuluAddict said...

@ Yogibabe - Yes - true to size. It's a figure hugging fit.

yogibabe said...

Thanks, LLA. Now I know which size to stalk! :)

Anonymous said...

This jacket is so cute! I find that it is REALLY tight in the arms though and had to sell my white one because I held onto it over my 14 days. I would say size up.

Anonymous said...

anon 6:23 PM: first, i thought the pic was posted upsidedown, then i saw a table... and it took me a few secs to figure out what is going on. great pic anyway. those ladies rock! love real life pics the way they come out. thanks for posting it.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow...a price DECREASE for Lulu? That's something we don't see very often!