Tuesday, December 20, 2011

NEW! Run: Back on Track Jacket

New Run: Back on Track Jacket. In colors Pig Pink, Coal/Coal Pig Pink Shale Stripe, and Black, size 4-12.

  • Lined track jacket designed to take you to & from early morning runs
  • DWR (durable water repellent) swift fabric is quick drying, lightweight, with 2-way stretch
  • Soft, wicking COOLMAX® fabric liner
  • Body-mapped, anti-stink circle mesh panels for extra breathability
  • Lightweight, inherently wicking luxtreme™ fabric rib keeps you dry & comfortable
  • Back-of-neck cinch for customized fit
 Update - photo of the Coal Shale Striped version

    5 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Oh I really love the way this looks! If I didn't already have my plum Hustle Jacket, I would be all over this!!!

    Anonymous said...

    This jacket looks just like the Get Up and Go Jacket they made this spring.

    Carla0338 said...

    This does look very simular to the Get up and Go jacket which I adore! This one looks like it's a bit longer in the torso, which means I will need this one too of course! lol

    Anonymous said...

    Looks too baggy for my taste. Grumble, grumble.

    yogibabe said...

    Too baggy and the pleats just add to it. :(