Thursday, December 1, 2011

OOTD: Coal Tinted Canvas Lively Tee, Black Pure Balance Jacket, Still Pants

I was mentally struggling a little trying to figure out which jacket to wear with my new White Coal Tinted Canvas Print Lively Tee. I have one Coal Jacket but it's the Heathered Coal Wee Stripe Define and the business-like wee stripes don't go with the abstract print. I also tried my Black Heathered Coal Mini Check Define but that was too much pattern, texture, and print mixed together. I have a couple of Remix Light hoodies that went color-wise but they are too casual. I was hoping my Black Pure Balance Jacket went well with the White Coal Tinted Canvas Print and I think it does. I especially like how the gathers of the black sheer luon in the jacket echo the print in the tee and it all looks very feminine.  I tried both Coal and Black bottoms with this shirt. Coal bottoms look fantastic with this print but I went with black Stills to tie into the jacket. I am definitely getting this print in a CRB.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! Would love to see more OOTD's from you

Anonymous said...

Yes, thank you! I am not a huge print person but I have that jacket also and now think it would look really cute with the crb...just may have to get it :)

Anonymous said...

Why is it taking me so long to figure out what the acroynym OOTD means?!

Quincey said...

Have you considered a Define jacket in a non-neutral solid color? The new Paris Pink Define would look cute with that Lively Tee. If you're going to go Grey palate- maybe try Blurred Grey or solid black. A pullover of some sort would look nice as well imo- with the tee peeking out the top and bottom.

Quincey said...

Haha- I meant *palette* not palate!! I must be hungry...or tired!!

J in TO said...

@ Anon. 4:18 -- Outfit Of The Day!