Thursday, December 22, 2011

Photos - Distance Pullovers, Back on Track LS, Back on Track Skirt

Photos of the new Distance Pullovers in Black and Pigment Blue. These are from an LA area store so I am hopeful they will be coming to LA and OC soon. I had heard the new pullovers weren't hitting stores until the day after Christmas (so we have something to spend our gift cards on) but I guess some stores are putting them out early.

Photo of the Heathered Black Back on Track LS top.

Back On Track skirt in Coal and Pig Pink. This version of the skirt reminds me a little of a fancy cupcake.

5 comments:

Tite Mélan said...

I see that the distance pullovers have gray on the black... So I think the black Stay on Course pullover have gray on it too. GRRRRRrrrrrrrrrr

Anonymous said...

I got this skirt today in Paris Pink and it is WAY to much! I shamelessly run in pink, but this skirt looks like a tutu. It's goin back!

Anonymous said...

I WANT THAT SKIRT!!--It reminds me of the run resolution skirt that didn't come to the US last year in black/pink

screenshop said...

My run resolution skirt from last year is adorable, but in my opinion - as much ruffle as any grown woman should wear. This one really pushes the boundary too far. Should be on the ivviva site only.

Anonymous said...

Is the Back on Track LS made of RuLu?