Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Photos of the Latest - Reflection Wrap, Recognition Pant, Kung Fu, and More


I'm a sucker for photos of impressive poses. This is a new Kung Fu Jacket and Kung Fu Pants. It's hard to see but the stripe down the arm is gray herringbone. My husband is contemplating getting a pair of lululemon pants. The Kung Fus seem to get good reviews on the website.

The new Gathered Wunder Under pants were uploaded this morning. I'm new to my love of Wunder Under but I'd really like lulu to come out with Wunder Under pants with the Groove waistband again. I heard they were out a few years ago. I love my Groove Wunder Unders.

The Tinted Canvas CRB with a Paris Energy bra and Heathered Coal Recognition Pants.


Hot N Sweaty Bra in Paris and new Heathered Coal Recognition Pants.

The new Reflection Wrap shown with Recognition Wrap. I think I can find a similar looking wrap for less money elsewhere.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with the reflection wrap comment. I'm also liking the white background much better than the black (imho).

Anonymous said...

I love my wunder under groove too! I've been waiting for lulu to re-release them. Those were my first pair of wunder under and I didn't even realize they are different than the regular WU. I may have to give in and get a regular WU as I need more pants.

Anonymous said...

on different subject: is it just me or someone else noticed it, too: most of the new pics on lulu site have heads cut off (or partly) or taken at a strange angle? it took me a few seconds to digest what is going on when i was looking at one of the pics of a new wrap…

Anonymous said...

wunder under grooves are sooooooooo much more flattering than the regular wunder unders! It's prob best for my bank account that they aren't around all the time (as I usually buy every single colour they come in), but still, I refuse to buy regular wunder unders, so sometimes I'm hurtin' for new ones!

I only have wunder under groove crops, I didn't know they made pants!!

LuluAddict said...

@ anon 12:22 am - From what I understand Wunder Under Groove pants came out a long while ago (a year/two?) and haven't been made since. I wasn't into WUs then so didn't get them but that is what my long-time lulu friends tell me.

Anonymous said...

Any thoughts on the will? The wunder under/still pant combo? I'm actually looking forward to it!