Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Photos of the Latest - Silver Spoon CRB, Cabin LS, Back on Track Skirt and More

This is from an Australian product alert but who knows, maybe it will show up in a sneak upload in the next few days. It's a Cool Racerback tank in Silver Spoon stripe.

I didn't love the Black Macro Micro stripe Cabin LS much until I saw it on this woman. It's nice on her.

 The same woman looks really cute in the SE Scuba.

Close up of the Paris Pink color block on the Inspires.

Good close ups showing the striping in the Paris Pink Swift material in the Speed Shorts and Back on Track skirt. (click on the photos for a larger version)

 Sparkle Heathered White Cuddle Up

Great photo showing how pretty the Lilac Essential Jacket is in real life. I thought this was a great jacket when I first tried it on. I'll have to give these new colors another try on.


The Stay on Course Jacket looks nice on this woman - she fills it out well.

Great close up of the White Run: For Your Life Pullover.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

OT: Paris pink Run Turn Around LS available online in limited sizes for those who missed out before.

Anonymous said...

someone please tell me how the pure balance fits. i wear a SNUG 6 in stride and a SNUG 8 in define. thank you.

Anonymous said...

@ anon 531: I have the pure balance from earlier this year, I wear a 6 in define and 4 in stride (both very fitted) and got the 6 in the pure balance. It is snug/fitted, perhaps a touch more than the define - but very flattering & I love it!

LuluAddict said...

@anon 5:31 am - I agree with anon 6:46 am - get your Define size for the Pure Balance. It's a fitted jacket.

Anonymous said...

ok,it's me again - thanks ladies. here's one final question: the define i have that is 8 is a pique which i've found runs looser, the regular luon defines are too tight in 8 but look weird in 10 because of the flare being too big at bottom. that said, should i buy a 10 in the pure bal? the other anon said the pure b is a tighter fit than define?

Anonymous said...

Wow, the PP Run: Inspire Crops II have been uploaded twice and twice it has sold out in all sizes within the day! Are they really that cute?

Anonymous said...

I agree, that woman looks very good in the striped Cabin LS. When I saw it on the lulu model I was not impressed; it looked very Where's Waldo-ish. (The lulu model is gorgeous, btw). However this particular top looks better on this woman than on the lulu model.

Anonymous said...

The PP Run: Inspire Crops II are still available online. They are available under the "What's New" section...but not the "Women's Crop" section. Must be some glitch in the system.

RunnerJ said...

OT but question: What are my options for getting some lulu pants that are not too flared (ie. groove or even astro) but are still functional for everyday use, not just as leggings or workout gear (ie. wunder unders). I like the equanimity style but I hate the weird patches on the leg. Are there ever any different styles that come out like this? Or any recommendations? Thanks.

Anonymous said...

OT: is the still groovy bag very similar to the tna bags? i have a black tna but want the still groovy for its improved functionality for the gym, esp. the wet sweaty unmentionables part :)

Anonymous said...

Anyone seen the Back on Track skirt - Paris Pink in California/US?

Anonymous said...

I love the Lilac jacket with the white top .. so fresh looking.

Anonymous said...

LLA-the SE Scuba photo - is that a Canadian store or a US store???

LuluAddict said...

@ anon 12:09 pm - I just got some product alert emails that Carlsbad and Newport BEach got the BAck on Track in Paris in so it's in SoCAl.

@ anon :09 pm - Canadian. I think that the SE Sweater Scuba is only for Canada.