Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Photos of the Latest

lululemon tinted canvas print scuba hoodie jacket
This is a super pretty print distribution of the Tinted Canvas print Scuba. I have been wearing mine all the time since I received it last week. I'm so glad I splurged and got it.

lululemon stay on course tank
lululemon stay on course tank back view
I am just not loving the Stay On Course tank at all. It frankly strikes me as an older woman's top and I'm probably in the age group it was aimed at. I am planning to go to the store tomorrow so I hope to try it on and give you a fit review.

lululemon tinted canvas print cool racerback tank
I was thinking I could live without a Cool Racerback in Tinted Canvas but the more photos I see of it, the more I want one. Dang! (Shown with the new Run: For It Crops.)

lululemon run: for it crop
lululemon run:for it crop
Some good photos of the new knee length Run: For It Crops. I love the shorter length on these. I am always hiking up my crops in spin class to my knee.

lululemon paris pink dip dye scuba hoodie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't like the stay on course tank either. it's a shame because i'd love some lulu tanks with more coverage.

Anonymous said...

i know you said the tinted canvas ran a little lighter/thinner than traditional scuba which i'm happy to hear because the reg. scuba is too thick/stiff for me. do you remember the remix light? is it anything similar? or still thick/heavy in comparison

Anonymous said...

What was wrong with the Dash tank? Both of these newer iterations are too fussy. Big Old Pass (although if you love it when you try it on, I may reconsider).