Thursday, December 29, 2011

Photos - Pig Salt and Pepper Scuba, Deep Breath tanks, and More

lululemon pink salt and pepper scuba
lululemon pink salt and pepper scuba
A photo of the Silver Spoon Pig Pink Slub Salt and Pepper Scuba. This scuba is hidden in the Scuba Central Section of the website. Look under the $108 scubas.

lululemon coal flash no limit tank
A photo of the Coal and Flash No Limit tank. This is in both the US and Canada.

lululemon pigment blue deep breath tank
lululemon pigment blue deep breath tank
More photos of the heathered Pigment Blue Deep Breath tank.

lululemon flash deep breatht ank
lululemon flash deep breath tank
Another photo of the Flash Deep Breath tank.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did anyone see the new color of the Run Your Heart Out Tank? It's in the tank section and it's heathered black/white black microstripe. I haven't seen this one before so I'm assuming it's new!

Anonymous said...

Not a new colour. Been there for a while, just the only one not selling that well, maybe because of the stitching all over the chest, I think.

Anonymous said...

I was in the store yesterday and I have to say the prices have increased on the new arrivals, imo it is just not worth it given the quality has declined. I purchased Nike thermals for a lot less and they are more functional and cheaper than Lulu.

Lynn said...

Are there any pictures of the Deep Breath tank with a sports bra under it? I really like it, but I need the extra support and I don't like showing cleavage at the gym either. I'd be interested to see if it's still cute with one peeking out across the front?

Anonymous said...

Lynn, I will send some to LuluAddict. I shot some for you with a red Energy bra (very patriotic looking. Not the best color combo, but I didn't have any other color jogbras handy, and I don't own any other Lulu bras. Yet. I'm 5'4", 125, 36C. Wearing a size 8 Deep Breath.

Anonymous said...

Lynn, I have a Deep Breath from summer in the Surge color. I bought a Flow Y in the same color to go underneath. I thought it looked great together, not odd or out of place at all! I do think you need to coordinate the colors for the best results, JMO.