Saturday, December 24, 2011

Photos - Stay on Course Brushed Luxtreme Pullover




Photos of the Stay On Course Pullover which is supposed to be in stores (and on-line, I'm sure) on the 26th. The design is very similar, if not identical, to last year's Ambition Pullover. I didn't care for how the Ambition made my chest look - too snug over the bust - and I can see it in these photos, too. From my Ambition PO review: I thought this one fit true to size but a bit snug in the shoulders, upper arms and chest, too. If you have a big chest this top won't look nearly as nice as it does on the model so size up. I know a lot of runners like this top, though, so I might be in the minority when it comes to not loving this.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's really ugly with the drawstrings coming down the center of the boobs... ugh!

Anonymous said...

I echo anon @10:29PM. What is attractive about the drawstring hanging out of nowhere right in the middle of the chest? What a waste of a perfectly good top!

Anonymous said...

These girls aren't making it work. Looks much cuter in person.

Anonymous said...

I would add a couple of silver pony beads on the strings to add some charm to those strings.

Anonymous said...

Never noticed the pull strings in that way before. Now it really bothers me too. Looks weird. Bummer because I really like the color.