Friday, December 16, 2011

Photos - Stay on Course Tank

lululemon stay on course tank

lululemon stay on course tank black microstripe
lululemon stay on course tank
lululemon stay on course tank glacier lace print
A few more photos of the Stay On Course Tank. I wore mine to spin today. I really liked it. I wore it with my Donna Karan sports bra and the tank covered it fine. It's a tank you just put on and forget about, like a CRB. I didn't have to adjust any straps, tug anything into place, or worry about showing too much cleavage. I wore it with luxtreme crops so it rode up a little bit but since it's on the longer side (compared to a Push UR Limits, for example) it didn't stray too high. If it comes out in some other cool colors or prints I'd definitely consider getting another one.

lululemon donna karan sports bra
Donna Karan

4 comments:

yogibabe said...

A question, LLA. I remembered that you've mentioned the Stay On Course tank fits TTS. Does it fit like the CRB or other tanks, like Power Y, Scoop Neck? The reason is that I am a 2 in CRB and a 4 in other tanks that have the shelf bra/cups in them. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Stopped into my local store this morning (Naperville, IL), eager to try it on, and these had not arrived. Is it normal for some stores to receive product on one day and others to not receive several days later?

emaysway said...

I love this tank in the glacier, but didn't like it in any of the other colors. The glacier print really hides the little "bumps" like you mentioned, but the other colors (especially the pink) were not flattering. I even tried sizing up and none of them looked good. But I am loving the glacier and the same size I wear in most lulu tops works in this one.

LuluAddict said...

@ yogibabe - Most CRBs fit on the loose side and people size down so when I say true to size I mean more like a Scoop Neck/Power Y. However, you might be able to get away with the size down (ie., CRB size) in the Glacier Lace since the pattern hides lumps and the luxtreme is super soft and stretchy. The luxtreme in the striped ones is not as stretchy/soft and shows the lumps.