Thursday, December 15, 2011

Pretty Yogitoes Towel

yogitoes skidless towel
yogitoes skidless towel
I know I only did one free yoga class at a lulu store but I think I really need this Yogitoes towel. Ok, I don't but it's stinkin' cute. You wouldn't know that from the lulu website, though. None of the photos show it rolled out. Hey lulu web designers, you need to think more like shoppers. We need to know everything about a product when we mail order. It's the Yogitoes premium towel in currant smoky rose pig pink ombre stripe.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

but for $65 though... dang I would totally justify this ridiculous price for a towel lol... maybe I need to buy it so I can "start" hot yoga again even though I told myself I'd never put myself through it again... this towel might be a good reason to go back lol

Leesa said...

I have 4 manduka equa towels for hot yoga...I do not need this, I do not need this! haha Very cute though!

Leslie said...

Luluaddict they need to hire you for their web team. What gives with the lack of photos giving full view of the products anyway? Lame.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE yogitoes towels! They really grip to your mat and prevent slipping when you're sweating in class. This one is cute, but a bit too bright for me.

Anonymous said...

I think it's too bright for yoga... I associate yoga with being a bit zen and meditative, this seems like it would be distracting to my practice if I or someone near me had this towel. I don't mind colors or prints, but something slightly more subtle and mellow would be my preference.

Anonymous said...

I have the Persian purple mat and towel. For some reason I need calming blue toned colors when I do yoga.

LuluAddict said...

@ anon 7:50 pm and 8:33pm - I agree with you guys. I'd probably gravitate towards a more subdued color, too, but it's a pretty towel.

Anonymous said...

Would have been perfect colors for a beach towel though!

Anonymous said...

I got this for 45 at the store today. I need the bright vibrant colors for bikram.