Monday, December 5, 2011

Product Alert Info: Cozy Coat, Stay on Course Jacket & Crop

Here is the product alert info on the new Cozy Coat:
  • Keep warm and cozy in this sherpa lined coat designed to take you to & from your practice or workout.
  • Our blend of breathable cotton french terry has built-in stretch & won't bag out
  • Body-hugging fit, mid-length
  • Snug neckline protects against the elements
  • Front zip pockets for secure storage of $ & keys
  • Preshrunk
  • sizes 4-10, black 
  • $178
Product Info for the Stay on Course Jacket:

  • Stop the wind in it's tracks in this hybrid performance running jacket
  • 4-way stretch Chillstop fabric with wind-blocking membrane keeps you warm
  • Panelled with signature breathable 4-way stretch luon® fabric & brushed back for added warmth
  • Venting for maximum airflow
  • Protect ya neck with a zipper garage
  • Music storage & cord guide keep you plugged in
  • Cuffins with thumbholes keep hands warm
  • 2-12, white, black
  • $138
Product Info for the Stay on the Course Crop:

  • High-rise crop for maxium core support while you're on the road
  • Made of 4-way stretch power luxtreme™ fabric for no-bounce muscle support & quick drying, wicking capabilities
  • Smooth, wide waistband with drawstring & elastic for maximum support
  • Secret zipper in hem alows for venting & custom fit
  • Secure back zip pocket & 2 front gel pockets for storage
  • Chafe-resistant flat seams
  • Deep Coal Micro/Macro Stripe, Black/Heathered Black 2-12

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Based on that picture of the stay on the course crops I will never want to buy those or be seen in them. I am sure that model has a fabulous figure but from that angle they are so unflattering it makes me cringe! they make her legs look like bulky stubbs. I can't imagine how bad they would look on me if they look like that on the model!

Olivia said...

Not a fan of the new jackets and crops today, but I'm pretty minimal so I guess that's why. I don't like the calf detail either!

Anonymous said...

Hi LLA - do you know if these ever showed up in US stores? "This SE $158 Quilted Scuba is only available in Canada, I believe." ??? thanks

LuluAddict said...

@ anon 6:52 pm - So far I have only seen the quilted SE Scuba featured on the Canadian side of the website and on a Candian FB store site but I will definitely post if if/when I see them hit the US.

Lynn said...

Why does lulu photograph white jackets on a white background? Can anyone see the details?

Holly Jones said...

Off topic, but the Currant Brushed Define is available in this morning's upload!

wholesale miskeen said...

Incredible post and I really like it. I find it impressive as well. I will refer this to my friend. Big thanks for sharing.



Michelle