Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Tinted Canvas No Limit is in the US

lululemon no limit tank
lululemon no limit tank tinted canvas print
The White Coal Tinted Canvas Super print No Limit Tank has arrived in the US. I think I like the print No Limits and the solid colored versions the best. Hmm, do I want another No Limit? I have was up to three of them but now am down to just one in solid Flush but I really like this one. I'll have to give it a try. Dang, no sizes were given in my PN email so I don't know if this goes to a 12 or just a 10.

7 comments:

screenshop said...

This is a nice color combo No Limit Tank, but I still prefer the back, and the little front detail on the Let It Loose tank.

LuluAddict said...

I would have loved a solid NLT in Sprinkler and one in Currant.

yogibabe said...

This is super cute! This will be my "black" one. Got the "white" one with the Glacier Lace last week. I've already passed along all my NLT from the prior season (the batch with Flush, Aruba and Ikat prints) to my niece. Now I'll have two to replace those! :)

Anonymous said...

how low cut is the no limit? supportive? thanks in advance!

Anonymous said...

I love how the NLT looks on me, but my only problem is that the bra straps cut into my traps and leave red marks. One tank just gives me moderate red marks and I don't notice it during exercise, but the black and black/macro/micro stripe one really cuts into my traps bad. Unfortunately I had already torn the tags off, thinking it would fit like the lilac one.

Anonymous said...

i also prefer let it loose far more than the no limit tank. the fit is so much better on the let it loose.

screenshop said...

Anon 5:37 - the Let it Loose is in my opinion, better and more comfortable support, because it's not a t-back. The t-back style on the No Limit makes it cut into my shoulders like a previous poster commented. It is essentially a flow y bra with a layer over top, so if you've tried on either a flow y, or a power y tank, then that's exactly the support you'll get.