Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Today's Shopping Trip

lululemon flash pink no limit yoga tank
I went to the store today to pick up my husband's hemmed pants and got to see the new No Limit Tank with Flash in it. The color reminded me a little of Razzmatazz:

Razzmatazz Seamless Tee
Anyway, it's an bright energetic color so I am looking forward to seeing the other tanks it comes in.

lululemon will yoga pant in black pique
I also got to try on the new Will pants in the black pique. They only go to a ten which is the wrong size for me but I liked them. I liked the higher rise but I didn't care for the pockets on the thighs. I hope they come out with a subsequent version without the pockets that goes to a twelve.

lululemon Power y yoga tank in tinted canvas print
Oh yes, I got to try on the Tinted Canvas Power Y which I liked a lot. However, the one in my size had the lulu symbol right on the nipple so it was a no go for me. They didn't have another in my size. I might visit another lulu store tomorrow or just save getting this until after Christmas.

5 comments:

TxMuse said...

That CRB in the white coal tinted canvas is very cute. Looks much cuter in this photo than on the model on the lululemon website.

Lacey said...

I laughed at your comment on the placement of the lulu symbol for the tinted canvas power y! I tried on the tinted canvas crb the other day and the lulu symbol was right over the crotch area. yikes! I'm definitely glad I tried this on before purchasing!

Katie said...

I just bought the Will pants in black pique today and I LOVE them. I have worn them all night. It is rare that the tags come off a $100 pr of tights for me so soon. Usually they would sit in the closet a few days while I consider them. They are just beyond comfy. I like the pockets, but then again it makes them look lounge-y which I am a fan of. I have not been able to justify a regular pair of long WUs...b/c I have SO many of the crops. But these are different enough. Also, I like that you can change the rise to a fold-over.

Anonymous said...

Interesting about Lulu symbol placement. I looked at a couple of CRBs in coal tinted canvas in my size, because I remembered you talking about wanting to select how the pattern fell in the shirt you chose. But there were 3 in my size, and they were all identical -- every splotch the same in all 3. No nipple symbol on the chest on mine; I'm liking it. I also got the scoop in tinted canvas.

Anonymous said...

@9:24, mine didn't have a symbol over the crotch, either. Perhaps there are megabatches of different splotch/symbol placements and I lucked out?