Tuesday, November 15, 2011
- Power luxtreme bust adds support while sheer luon body keeps you cool when you get really hot and sweaty!
- Power luxtreme® bra is lightweight with high LYCRA® fiber content and inherently wicking to keep you dry and comfortable
- Long length semi fitted tank with side seam adjustability
- Elastic straps are adjustable to you can make them the right length for you
- Mesh shelf bra comes with removable cups
Posted by LuluAddict at 11:52 PM
Some photos of the new Mittens, Toque, and Hickey Hider. The Mittens and Hat are $48 and the Hickey Hider is $68.
Posted by LuluAddict at 11:45 PM
I know these are ugly dropped crotch bottoms but since they are made of sheer luon I can give them a pass for functionality. I think they would fit a need for people who like hot yoga but don't want to bare all and need a super lightweight bottom. I am curious to give them a try on, if not just for giggles.
- A lightweight crop with short liner to keep you covered but cool, in your hot yoga class
- Sheer luon® fabric is ultra light with stretch, breathability & wicking performance
- Liner made of lightweight luxtreme™ fabric feels silky smooth with inherent wicking performance
- Smooth, roll-down waistband is soft with no dig in
- Comfy fit with room to 'get down'
- Flat seamed for chafe-resistance & comfort
- Coal, Black
- Sizes 2-12 (not sure about the 12)
Posted by LuluAddict at 11:34 PM
I can't remember if I tried on the Cuddle Up pants last year. I think I am confusing them with the Cozy Up pants that were out a couple of years ago. Last year's Cuddle Up Pant did not have a ribbed panel down the side. I wouldn't mind a pair of heavier weight French Terry pants for those truly chilly morning soccer games or for apres ski. I know the Cuddle Up jackets are in SoCal. I hope we get the pants.
The pants are coming in Heathered Blurred Gray, Heathered Deep Coal, and Black, sizes 4-12.
- The coziest of cozy pants, layer these over your tights on extra chilly days to and from the gym and yoga studio
- Warm, thick, preshrunk cotton fleece
- Medium rise, relaxed fit with comfortable elastic drawstring waistband
- Flat-seamed for chafe resistance and comfort
Posted by LuluAddict at 11:24 PM
|Pink Ombre Stripes/Smokey Rose Scuba|
|What is the headband the middle girl has on? I need it!|
Three new flavors of the Scuba has hit the stores. The Pink Ombre Stripe is very cute. I'm not sure where the purple version is. I do like stripes but I am afraid this is a pattern a lot of teens will like and nothing more embarassing than to be sporting the same hoodie as a teenager.
The Special Edition Vest Scubas are very cute but I'm sure very pricey. The two colors are Ghost Heathered Deep Coal Herringbone/Ghost and Deep Soal/Heathered Deep Coal
Update - Just spotted this in a product alert - A Smokey Rose Scuba - so pretty!
Posted by LuluAddict at 11:10 PM
The too-tiny-for-me DTDB Duffle is calling my name. It's just so cute. It doesn't look like it would fit a pair of spin shoes and all the rest of the junk I drag to the gym but I really like it. It comes in black, currant, and persian purple and is $78.
- As Sheree would say, "OMG! Drop The Balenciaga!"
- So small, yet so functional; you'll trade your designer favorite for this daily staple
- Exterior side pockets store frequently used necessesities
- Adjustable, removable shoulder strap
- Interior neoprene pocket fits a standard mobile touch screen device
- Interior zip wet/dry pocket with removable shoe bag
- Water resistant fabric
- Tested to hold 50 lbs/22 kg
- 12.75"x 8.75"x 6.25"
Posted by LuluAddict at 10:37 PM