Saturday, January 21, 2012

Aquamarine Vs. Angel Blue and Toothpaste

 Reader Lauren was nice enough to make some comparison photos of Angel Blue and Aquamarine. Angel Blue is on top and the Aquamarine is on the bottom.

In this photo, the top left color is Angel Blue, the bottom left is Toothpaste and the vertical strip on the right is Aquamarine. I need to dig up some Aruba and head down to the store to compare Aquamarine to Aruba. I think I have a bra that has Sea Spray in it, too, so I'll try to remember to bring it with me when I go to the store this week.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

loved sea spray. aquamarine looks similar.

Anonymous said...

I love blue, but some of the pictures make this look so light it appears white. I am very light skin toned, so I wonder if it will wash me right out. I want Angel blue back.

Anonymous said...

Looks like Aruba to me.

Anonymous said...

I like these colors, but I wish Lulu would come out with some GREENS- I cant remember the last time they really had any.

Anonymous said...

i loved seaspray - its also a lot like a colour i fell for a long time ago, but couldn't get my hands on - pretty sure it was was called 'daydream' but not totally sure - it was such a pale blue/green, almost white-ish ( i saw a scuba a bit later on with it in it but it was a dip-dye which i didn't care for) - oh i hope they come out with crb's and scubas in aquamarine , as well as some run stuff!

Anonymous said...

Wrong,I have seen the shorts in the stores aquamarine is not the right name, it is a very pale blue pastel color.

Anonymous said...

try bringing river rock too if you can

Anonymous said...

aquamarine looks a lot like seaspray - maybe even paler - love it