Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Flash, Flush, Passion, Paris, Alarming Comparison

comparison of lululemon colors flush, flash, alarming, paris, and passion
A great photo comparing Flash to similar colors. Solid Flash is in the center. Starting at the top and going clockwise: Passion, Heathered Paris, Static Alarming, Flush. I am surprised how pink Flash looks in comparison to the oranges in the group (Passion, Flush, and Alarming). (Thanks to Jodi for the photo)

comparison of lululemon colors flash and passion
Another great photo showing Passion on the bottom (Inner Awareness tank), Flash as the middle layer (No Limit Tank), and Passion Microstripe on top. (Thanks to Jaclyn for the photo)

8 comments:

emaysway said...

These pics are very helpful! I thought flash would have looked more like the bottom (passion). Looks like it's going to be a bit too pink and too bright for me--perhaps some items might be going back. Only chance it has is that it would work well for cycling at night or early morning when it's still dark out...hmmm...

screenshop said...

Has anyone tried on the Power Y recent colors like Wild Lime or Pink Pig? The reason I ask is that in the lulu photos they appear to be longer...in fact rivalling the length of CRB's, which I find too long. Any input would be appreciated.

Anonymous said...

I just received my heather flash swiftly and the color really isn't that bright. I think it will look awesome with a tan in the summer.

Anonymous said...

Totally agree. Wish everyone would stop blasting it. I think people are getting bright fright. I think it's a great color.

Anonymous said...

I forgot to add, the heathered flash and heathered pigment blue look amazing together.

Anonymous said...

would love to see a color comparison like this for the new wild lime, citron, faded zap, and tree frog :)

LuluAddict said...

I agree, I think Flash will look nice on tanned and darker skin tones. It's a fun color, but just not to my taste. I was hoping for something more like Flush or a bright Persimmon from the photos on the lulu website.

@ screenshop: I tried on the silver spoon fat striped power y today. I didn't think it ran any longer than other power ys. If you live near a store, they can hem them for you. Since it's made of full weight luon, the tank should hem just as nicely as the pants do.

Anonymous said...

Lulu- Yes, you are correct about Flash. It is def. not a color for pale skin but looks great for those who get tan easily in the summer or like wear bright colors. It is a beautiful color though! What colors do you think we will see in February?