Saturday, January 21, 2012

NEW! Run: Switch Back Long Sleeve Top



Also spotted in stores, a new run long sleeve top called the Run: Switch Back LS. It's $88 and made of running luon with luxtreme side panels. I like the idea of a rulu-luxtreme combo. I'm going to have to try this on. The tag says double-sided running luon (they're reversible) so I'm thinking it's thicker like the Run: Turn Around LS but the luxtreme side panels offer some cooling. I kind of like this idea since I found the TA so hot to run in in my climate. I'm not sure what other colors it comes in.  The gray and white reverses to all white. The gray and white one is kind of cute. (Thanks to Tonya-Lynn for the photos.)

13 comments:

screenshop said...

I'm really glad to see some shorter tops appearing - this one, the push ur limits, and the ebb and flow all look a little shorter in the torso. Even though i'm 5'8", i've found so many of both the long sleeves and tanks of late to be way too long in the torso...almost sloppy long.

Anonymous said...

Ditto. I'm petite and almost all of the tanks released are tunic length on me. No matter how cute the style is if it is too long, it wont be flattering at all.

Anonymous said...

Yuck!

Anonymous said...

This looks likes something I'd like to try and get!

Anonymous said...

These are pretty ugly imo. But I might give them a try in person. Most of the long sleeves so far have been really warm and since I'm in the dessert I could use something a little thinner for the cool mornings.

Anonymous said...

$88 way too high from a long sleeve!

Anonymous said...

$88...of course! Over it, seriously. I used to think $68 was alot for a cabin LS, now it is practically their bargain item. Their quality is nice (most of the time) but not $90 for a running shirt nice.

Anonymous said...

I like this. The panels will be slimming.

Anonymous said...

Too expensive and it might be too hot for running.

Anonymous said...

Very boring looking for $88.

Anonymous said...

Oh, $88?? Pass!

Anonymous said...

$88 for that? You've got to be kidding, Lululemon.

Anonymous said...

Yep...agree. This stuff is pricing me out. I thought it was pricey when tops were hovering at 40-50 short sleeve and 50-60 long (sometimes a little more). 88.00 is obnoxious! And their stuff has been bland lately too, IMO.