Monday, January 23, 2012

Photos: Ebb and Flow Tank & Bra


Photos of the new Ebb and Flow Tank. There is also a new Ebb and Flow bra. It sounds like they are using a new material for this tank. The pink tank in the photos above has the Ebb and Flow bra layered underneath.

Product Info:

  • This seamless tank is designed for yoga & the gym, with medium support and coverage
  • Our seamless construction uses a nylon/spandex, so smooth, you barely feel it
  • Body-hugging fit, mid-length
  • Carved, racer back shape allows full range of movement
  • Bra construction with built-in pockets for removable cups
  • Adjustable straps for custom fit
  • Paris Pink, Deep Indio
  • Sizes 4-12

 Product Info for the Ebb and Flow bra:

  • This seamless bra is designed for yoga & the gym, with medium support and coverage
  • Our seamless construction uses a nylon/spandex, so smooth, you barely feel it
  • Body-hugging fit
  • Carved, racer back shape allows full range of movement
  • Bra construction with built-in pockets for removable cups
  • Adjustable straps for custom fit
  • Deep Indigo, Paris Pink
  • sizes 4-12

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That tank looks really long. A no go for someone as petite as I am.

StaciStaci said...

Reminds me of a genie bra.

Anonymous said...

Love the bra! I am all over that, looks comfortable and not so binding. I am a small A cup but have an athletic rib cage. I hate the binding feeling of their bras. Hoping this is different.

Anonymous said...

The ta ta tamer is the only bra for big chested women and that one doesn't even work for me because there is so much stuff to it. I loved the bust stops here and I hope they start making more bras that work like that.

Anonymous said...

I'm the same as anon 1:37; A cup but athletic rib cage and I find all lulu bras binding in the ribcage area. If I go up a size, it doesn't fit right. This reminds me of my favorite Champion bra that I bought at Target. I love it, but wish it had little pockets for the cup inserts because I hate the headlights look.

Anonymous said...

Hilarious anon3:53 i wrote the comment about the ribcage. I love my cheap champion bras from target. They are great and I race in them year around!

Anonymous said...

Ebb and Flow looks like a chest flattener, won't work for the already flat chested!