Thursday, January 26, 2012

Photos: Inkblot Power Y, CRB, and Deep Indigo Grooves (Want!)

I think my bank account is in big trouble. I really like Deep Indigo. I think I need this whole outfit. I like the DI Grooves a lot. Here is a photo of the Inkblot Power Y with matching Deep Indigo Grooves. I swear an educator told me Deep Indigo Wunder Unders are coming but I am not sure.


I think I like the Inkblot Power Y a little better than the Cool Racerback but I will have to try them on. I think I need a Lively tee in this print, too.

The new In Stride jacket in white/Deep Indigo Quiet Stripe.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

The lulu symbol on that stride looks funny to me. Does anyone else notice that or is it just me?! Maybe it's the stripes. On a related note, I'm with you LLA, I prefer the ink blog power y to the CRB. I'm a total CRB girl so ink blot might be my first PY! I've always been afraid the PY would be too short on me but you're my same height and don't seem to mind them..

yogibabe said...

Love the Ink Blot Power Y! And if it comes in the WU crop, I will certainly rock it!! :)

Anonymous said...

WU pants and crops are coming in deep indigo! Crops first and then pants 2 week later!

Anonymous said...

I want this outfit, too!

Anonymous said...

great but isn't this the hardtail design from 2-3 yrs ago?

Anonymous said...

I also heard from an educator in NYC that they are getting indigo wunder unders at the beginning of february. i need them!

Anonymous said...

I will totally buy the deep indigo wunder under crops! I have the pigment blue and plum ones, and love them. I'm tired of all black and gray on the bottom half.

Anonymous said...

Anon 8:57, I definitely agree! It looks like a rip-off Lulu design. They have done other strides with stripes, so who knows why this one looks weird.

Anonymous said...

I just saw a pic of the inkblot WUs. Wow that is a whole lotta pattern!