Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Photos of the Latest - Lots of Wild Lime




Some Australian photos. I honestly can't remember if the Cross My Heart bra in Wild Lime is in North America already or not but it's in Australia. So, if it hasn't come, it will. The crops in these photos are the Run: For It, available in Wild Lime, Flash, Black, and Pig Pink.

The Black Camo No Limit Tank with a grayish bottom - could be black pique, heathered black. I'm not sure but I like the look.

I didn't care for the Wren Camo No Limit tank when I tried it on. I think because I am too pale the color just didn't look right with my skin tones. However, it looks fantastic on this woman. I like it with the Insight Pant, too.

The Wren Camo No Limit tank with Wren camo bottoms. This woman is rocking the Boogie shorts.

Close up of the Aquamarine / Black Camo Boogie shorts.

I like the Wild Lime Power Y with the coordinating Wunder Unders.



 More Wild Lime Power Y love. 


Once again I can't remember if the Wild Lime Swiftly has made it to North America yet. This photo is from Australia, too. I love Wild Lime against the grays of the skirt. I think I love Wild Lime with just about everything.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugly... next!!!

Anonymous said...

Has anyone gotten the run: for it crops yet? Haven't heard much feedback on them....

Anonymous said...

OT: glacier ice items on loot/we made too much

kate said...

Cross My Heart bra looks nice in the wild lime. I just got mine in flash & WHOA... it really is highlighter bright! I don't mind it since it'll just be a little pop of color, but I'm leery about keeping it with the bleeding issues. I have a PP CRB that I haven't seen any issues with, hasn't bled on me and I put a Shout color catcher sheet in with it for the wash (though the sheet didn't come out pink) and it seems to be fine, but it is a heathered tank and not so saturated in color. I don't mind taking extra care of it in the wash, but I'll be super upset if I wear it with, something like my surge wee stripe CRB and the color rubs off on my tank. I wish I could fast foward to see what other colors it's going to come in so I knew if I should just get a different one?

RunItMyWay said...

I'm excited for the wild lime Cross Your Heart bra - it looks so nice with any shade of blue tanks!

I'm also really liking those crops... There goes my plan to spend less this month!

Anonymous said...

The run for it crops in with the wild lime waistband are actually coal and not black as the photo states. Love them! Love your blog! Also running the half marathon this summer and can't wait to meet so many tji members!

M.E.L.R. said...

Looking forward to squeezing in a store trip tomorrow after work before I go skiing. For sure going to pick up some camo stuff and maybe some more wild lime...need to limit my spending though :( I am jealous of all you running the Lulu Half. I really really want to do it but it is the same weekend as my family reunion which only happens once every 3 years. The real kicker is the reunion is on Vancouver Island, just a short ferry ride from the race...I think it will be too cramped to try and do both in one weekend though:(

Anonymous said...

Lulu is boring the heck out of me. SNORRRRRE

Anonymous said...

M.E.L.R. you'd have to Helijet over in the morning. I don't think the ferry runs early enough in the morning to get you to the race in time (I live in Victoria and am going to stay over in Vancouver on the 9th).

M.E.L.R. said...

I meant stay in Vancouver and then book it to the island after for the end of reunion...but either way....too much for one weekend lol