Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Photos of the Latest

After I saw the Camo/Paris Pink Speed shorts I was thinking I need a bright Ta Ta Tamer to wear under my new black camo Cool Racerback to "girl" it up a little. I love the contrast of the ultra feminine Flash against the macho black camo print. Both temper each other. Very fun outfit!

The camo is a bit sheer so you will see the lighter color through the snugger areas. This might be one Cool Racerback you don't want to size down in.

The latest camo print
Retro Camo from this summer
Speed Short in Lay Low Camo Print

Xlong Camo Print CRB from the Lab
Close up of the camo print. I know the tag says this is the retro camo print but is this the same print that came out over the summer?  It looks like it's a blown up version of the previous Retro Camo. The speed shorts have a different name - the Lay Low Camo print.

Black Graceful Flow Tank

Apres Run Anorak



I like seeing the same model in different things and different colors. You get a real sense of how color and pattern affects your shape. All the photos on this page have been of the same girl (except for the camo discussion).

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any idea on what bra in flash she is wearing under the CRB? I like how it shows at the neckline

Anonymous said...

I really want to love the Apres Anorak but that split penguin tail is making it hard for me to buy it, not to mention the pleat on the upper back that looks not so cute when it opens up (maybe because it's a bit tight around the chest? It doesn't do that on the web models, have only see it here on real women) so that concerns me a bit. It would give me a hunchback look I suspect. Also, it doesn't flatter the waist when left unchinched (too boxy), and if cinched, it loses its natural flow along the back. So I will wait for online reviews on sizing before making a decision on it.

screenshop said...

Such a cute model!

Anonymous said...

looks like it's the Flow Y Bra

Anonymous said...

what color anorak is she wearing?

Anonymous said...

lulu addiction is getting worse...haha everything looks good and i want everything! :D

Anonymous said...

I really do not like the weird split penguin tail on the Angorak either, and that was the deal breaker for me. The model looks super cute in everything!

Anonymous said...

Do we have a reason why the price of the new camo crb is $48? asked and the educators response was "I don't know, it is". Thank you, I can see that :(

Anonymous said...

@Anon 8:31 am. I was in store yesterday to buy my camo CRB and it rung up at $42. I didn't even notice until I got home and checked the receipt, but sure enough I paid $42 even though the tag says $48. I read on a few of the Facebook groups that it's been happening at other stores too and they've been honoring the $42 price.

Anonymous said...

Anon 8:51am. I left the store so annoyed! first time I didn't give in and purchase something, mainly because of the educators attitude. I will check another one of my local stores and see what happens there. Thanks for the info.

Anonymous said...

Shes my yoga instructor!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

@9:08...I'm actually glad mine turned out to be $42 because I didn't even check the tag, I just assumed it was the normal price (seriously, you can't tell me camo is a s.e., at least not imo). Anyway I didn't even think there was a different price until I had checked out the Facebook groups when I got home. I'm not sure if this is throughout their entire system and only the stores that notice take the time to change the price, or if it varies by store, but at least in my case it rang for $42 with no problem. Either way good luck!

Anonymous said...

At 5'4", 125, C-cups, I look preggers in the Graceful Flow. It looks cute on lankier women, though.

Anonymous said...

I'm lanky and it looks terrible on me! I'm 6', 135 and A cups---it makes me look like I'm either preggers or the most awkward shape ever! I find it really accentuates my tiny chest and then billows out like a balloon. I've had the same problem with the no limit tank. The only billowy top that has worked so far on me was the rehearsal tank and I think the only reason it worked was because it was so low cut that it drew the attention up and it also wasn't quite as billowy in my experience.

Anonymous said...

She is my yoga instructor! She's awesome :)