Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Photos: Silver Spoon Power Y, Tadasana Pants, and More

lululemon silver spoon wide stripe power y tank
The Wide Striped Silver Spoon Power Y with Flash Astro Pants. I can't wait for my Power Y to get here. I was so bummed none of my other nearby stores had it in my size.

lululemon lively crewneck tee in wide pig pink stripes
Pig striped Lively tee. I forgot to write I saw this today but I would prefer one in the fat silver spoon stripes. The wide silver spoon stripe pattern is just one of those that really appeals to me.

lululemon silver spoon back on track tank
lululemon silver spoon back on track long sleeve midlayer top
Silver Spoon stripe Back on Track LS.


lululemon wild lime free to be bra under flash cool racerback tank

lululemon wild lime free to be flash cool racerback with hot 'n sweaty skirt
Heathered Flash Cool Racerback with Free To Be bra in Wild Lime. Worn with the Hot N Sweaty skirt.

lululemon back on track silver spoon tank

lululemon back on track silver spoon tank
The Silver Spoon striped Stay on Course tank. The stripes in the pleats don't line up with those on the tank in this one. In the pigment blue one I saw today, they lined up very nicely. I guess that's something to look for when you get this tank.


lululemon flash tadasana pant

lululemon tadasana pant in coal
Lots of excitement about the Tadasana pants coming pant. These pants run narrow in the leg and are fitted through to the calf.

lululemon tadasana pant with wrinkle
Any pant that bunches up behind the knee is too narrow in the leg for you. If you have slim legs, the Tadasana are great, if you don't, stick to Grooves.

lululemon wunder under pant quilted waistband
I really like the gray and black waistbands in these Wunder Under Pants.

lululemon flash scuba hoodie
Flash Scuba

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a define..

Kate said...

Where is the define? I only see a flash scuba hoodie

Anonymous said...

I'm not jazzed by anything new. seems to be the usual, same old, blah colors. looking forward to new spring styles and color? I hope? nothing I really want to buy here..

Anonymous said...

Considering there is a hood, that is def. a scuba.

Anonymous said...

Any idea what the upcoming colors are?

screenshop said...

I'm confused about there being both a Flash, and a Bon Bon scuba. Does the Bon Bon match other Flash items? I ask because I like the look of Bon Bon more online, but also want a couple of 'minor' Flash items (maybe bra, waistband, etc). Anyone know if the two colors work together?

Tite Mélan said...

I Bought the energy bra wild lime online and on my bill it says "processing". I bought this yesterday morning. Is it normal? There is no more online in my size :(

Shanni said...

Thanks for the info about the Tadasana pants and the great advice about fit...I would have never considered the behind the knee bunching, but definitely will whenever I'm trying on pants in the future.

yogibabe said...

@Tite Melan~ That's quite normal, what you are seeing on your invoice. Usually for me, it will stay in the "processing" mode till it is shipped, next business day. If it stays that way for more than two business days, then I'll start worrying and calling GEC.

just_jill325 said...

I hope the wide striped flow y tank in pigment blue is coming soon. That's the last bit on my wish list! I really love the grey/black waistband on the wunder unders. I wonder if they will come out in wunder grooves?>

and yes thank you for the fit info! didn't realize that about the bunching!

Bridget said...

My Tadasana's fit more like this - tight to the END of the claves, then they puddle.

http://images.lululemon.com/is/image/lululemon/LW5767S_4090_2?$pdp_main$

(pic of the coal/silver spoon)

M.E.L.R. said...

Excited to see some of the markdowns this morning but then of course there was no stock in the things I wanted :(

screenshop said...

I just bought the Power Y tank in solid Flash - it's awesome. I'm a pale skin blonde, and it makes my winter white skin glow. Was terrified when I saw it in the store (very day-glo 80s, and I did the 80's first time around!), but the girl convinced me to try it on, and I'm glad I did.
Tried some heathered flash too, but can do without it.
The new Wild Lime is really nice too...more blue based than it looks on line.

Anonymous said...

Can anyone describe the difference in color of flash and heathered flash? I bought items in both.

screenshop said...

Anon direct above -
The tadasana pants above seem to show both the solid and the heathered together on the waistband.

yogibabe said...

@Tite Melan~update on orders. I've just checked my orders updates. Just like you, I've placed two orders early Tuesday morning. My orders still has "processing" but now with a shipping/tracking numbers. They both are due to arrive this Friday. Yay! This is normal delivery time for my early Tuuesday orders. The abnormal thing is the invoice showing processing, but items has already been shipped. Lulu always has a time lapse in sending out notification emails, at least for me.

RunItMyWay said...

People waiting on orders- one of my co-workers had the same issue: he ordered a duffel and a hoodie on Monday and they're still showing as 'Processing' (the hoodie is now sold out in his wife's size and but the bag is still in stock). He called the GEC after I panicked him with stories of the sold out orders and cancellations (oops!) and they told him everything is good, just taking a little longer to process. Hopefully that's all it is for everyone!

I'm not that excited about the new colours- probably a good thing though, I went a little nuts with the fall/ early winter stuff. My wallet needs the break!

Anonymous said...

I ordered Monday am est and I was still able to cancel my order late last night, I picked it up in the store instead.

Anonymous said...

What is the difference between the tadasna pant and recognition pant? Besides the cinchable waistband... Thanks!

Olivia said...

I'm really liking flash - though it IS super bright. Maybe a more subtle shade that's not so indiglo will come out?

PS my store has the cross my heart bra for $29 in paris pink! already!

Anonymous said...

Is flash more orange or pink?

screenshop said...

Anon above^, the answer is yes! ;) Seriously, Flash is literally a 50/50 combo of orange and pink. I've seen everything in person except the Flash Scuba.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, @screenshop! Can't wait to see it in person! My order won't arrive until Tuesday. It takes a full week :(

Anonymous said...

That scuba hoodie is in Bon Bon, not flash! You can see the flash scoop neck tank underneath...Bon is more pink, flash is more orange in comparison.

LuluAddict said...

@ anon 1:12 pm - I think the Recognition are only snug to just above the knee but the Tadasana are snug though to the calf and then flare out a little. I thought the Tadasana was a very slim fit through the leg and the Recognition was a bit looser.

Steph said...

Has anyone seen the Tadasana pants in store yet????