Friday, January 13, 2012

Silver Spoon Galore - all the latest Silver Spoon Striped Items

 Photos of the new Silver Spoon stripe In Stride Jacket. This is kind of fun.

Photos of the Silver Spoon CRB. This hasn't made it to my local store yet. In the top two photos, it's shown with Coal Tadasana pants. In the bottom, with coordinating Wunder Under pants.

The Silver Spoon narrow striped Lively Tee. I want to try this on, too. Those of you who have white Lively tees - do they yellow under the arms?

Silver Spoon looks so nice on this woman - the Silver Spoon Deep Breath tank. I think she has Tadasana pants in this photo, too.

A blonde in the Silver Spoon Scoop neck tank and coal Tadasana pant.

 My Silver Spoon Power came today. I need to try it on.





The Silver Spoon outfit - Silver Spoon pique Define, SS Scoop Neck, and Coal Tadasana pants.

8 comments:

Lacey said...

I love silver spoon! I have the crb and I love it--its subtle and goes with everything!

Anonymous said...

hmm...i think the striped silver spoon items look SO MUCH better on very lean people, which I am not. Boo!

Anonymous said...

I don't get the attraction of silver spoon and all these stripes. Very unflattering. And blah.

Anonymous said...

I'm waiting for my brushed In Stride to arrive :) I don't know why but I love the silver spoon stripe everything!

Anonymous said...

Hey LLA, the pants the girl is wearing (with the silver spoon deep breath) are actually the Recognition Pant - you can see the ties right underneath the base of the top. LOVE those pants.

Anonymous said...

Love the silver spoon!!!!

Anonymous said...

Doesn't all white go yellow under the pits eventually? I thought it was the deodorant or antiperspirant not sweat that causes yellowing?

chicfille said...

I just bought the silver spoon scoopneck and I absolutely LOVE it! The fabric is softer than regular lulu which is a nice change. Definitely going back for the racerback.