Monday, January 30, 2012

Upload!!!

Upload! Some goodies. I need to digest them but will update this post.

New Run: Like the Wind hat. I have a ton of hats so I'm good there. Plus, I need to try this on in a store and $32 is kind of pricey. I wouldn't mind a visor, though.

New Apres Practice Anorak. It's not bad but I don't love it, especially at $158. I'd need to try this on, too.

I am just not loving Inkblot. This Scuba is too wild even for me. It's odd how the right hand cuff is so white compared to the rest of the Scuba.

The Daily Gym bag finally showed up. There are no photos of the interior, though. Only black for now and not the two-tone we saw in the hint photos.

The Endless Circle Scarf is rather outrageously priced at $68. An easy pass for me.


Two new Cool Racerbacks were uploaded - Pigment Bold Stripe and heathered Aquamarine. I know the Aquamarine is in some stores already but haven't seen any photos of the fat striped CRB yet.

My wallet is safe this week, I think. The Inkblot Power Y and CRB were also uploaded but I want to try them on to see if I like them. It also looks like the Modern Racer and Lively Tee have been updated a little - there is now an Every Yogi Tank and Every Yogi Tee. The Every Yogi tank looks like it might have a different cut than the Modern Racer and the neck of the tee looks a little larger. They also have a tag sewn into the neckline:

Awww, so happy-feely.


Well, boo! One of the cuter things to come out this week - Deep Indigo/White denim Wunder Under crops is only on the Canadian side.



The Practice Freely tanks only showed up on the Canadian side, too.



Poo! The Inkblot Lucky Luon headband is only in Canada. The US got the slipless version.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Has anyone noticed that the colors on the Yin Me Pullover are wrong? If you click on the aquamarine square it lists the color as "heathered deep indigo/white" and the navy square says "heathered aquamarine/white." I'm hesitant to place my order because I'm afraid the wrong color will appear at my doorstep next week!

groovegirl said...

My GC balance is safe here too, LLA. Whew! Impressive upload in terms of volume though.

Anonymous said...

Shoot! You're right! I just checked my order for the aquamarine yin sweater and it does say indigo. I'm calling them. Better get it in aquamarine!

Anonymous said...

Called lulu, told them color descriptions are switched on Yin pullover. Warned them I won't be the only call. The SKU # is correct though, so even though word description is wrong (as of now) you will still get the correct color of picture.

Anonymous said...

Liking the new aquamarine color but want to see what else will come out in it!

Anonymous said...

Why didn't the us get the Paris pink winder unders and crops?

Anonymous said...

Do you think the deep indigo groove pants will be released in tall? I love them but the regular length is too short for me.

Anonymous said...

If you had to choose between the denim WUs and the ebb and flow crops, which would you choose?

Anonymous said...

Just ordered the ebb and flow crops and yin me pullover in aquamarine! So excited

LuluAddict said...

@ anon 8:46 am - That is a tough call. I think you need to order both and try them. ;-) I am always up for trying new stuff so I'd probably get the Ebb and Flow crops. However, I think the deep indigo denim WUs will sell out fast. If you already like WUs and you like the denim look then you should get them.

Anonymous said...

This was a great upload for me because I love the inkblot stuff. I got an inkblot Power Y and headband. I also got the Ebb and Flows in black size 2, which I'm really excited about because I thought they would only come in sizes 4 and above. If I like the Ebb and Flows I'll also order the navy - if they're still there! I thought about ordering the navy to be safe, but I'm really unhappy with the difficulty of lulu's return process so I don't take chances like that with lulu orders anymore.

I also got the new run hat. I agree that the price is steep, but I use lulu hats exclusively for running because I like the hat key pockets more than stowing keys in my pants. This hat's key pocket looks like it's redesigned to hug your head at an angle which would be an improvement over the current straight key pocket which can be hard to stow a large key in because the pocket is straight while your head angles. I hope that's the case. My only wish is that the Energy Bra would be released in the new colors and patterns.