Thursday, February 9, 2012

Aussie Heads Up: Aquamarine Chase Me Tank

From Australia - the new Chase Me tank is coming in Aquamarine. It's only in black on the website. In the text the store said this tank was made of Swiftly but on the lulu website it says Swift, which is the material Speed shorts are made from. I hope it's Swiftly but I think it is Swift. When you look at the detail photos on the web, it looks like Swift and not Swiftly knit:

Chase Me tank up close - it looks like Swift to me.

If any of you have seen this tank in a store, can you comment in as to what the lower part is made of?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the straps look really wide apart in the back, i wonder if they slide off the shoulders

Stephanie said...

What is Swift? What other items have been made with Swift? Maybe I might be able to figure it out from that. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I just it today , very nice I think it was luxtreme on the lower half

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize there was a difference between Swift and Swiftly! Can you explain the difference?