Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Coming Soon - Wee Are From Space Multi X-Long Cool Racerback (& Heathered UV CRB)

Ok, this is going to be mine. It's an extra long Cool Racerback in the Wee Are From Space March Multi pattern. There is also a Heathered Ultraviolet CRB coming. I don't have a picture of that yet. The product notice emails are using the heathered dewberry photo. This isn't supposed to arrive in stores for a couple of days yet.

Oh yes - I tweeted this earlier but haven't put it on the blog. Rumor has it more Ebb and Flow crops are coming in other colors including a dark purple.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope they make regular fit crb in the we are from space multi spacedye as I am only 5'1". Lululemon is so funny so you never know what you will get or which stores will get what. I can see them only making a xlong crb in the multi but not the regular. I really want the denim scuba but I guess those are not in the US either. Only Canandia :(

Michelle Q said...

I die.

Anonymous said...

Not a fan of this against fair skin, pass for me.

Anonymous said...

@Anon 8:46

Why don't you just buy the XL CRB and then have the store alter/hem it for you?

yogibabe said...

Bwah-hah-hah-hah! The Ebb & Flow crops will be mine!!!!.. Have all three colors and am planning to get any/all new colors that will be coming into my arms; or to be more precise, into my legs actually. :) Also, am waiting patiently for any variety of dazzling tanks. The wee are fron space Xlong crb will be very pretty. The Practice Freely in dazzling and ultraviolet posted down below may also be an option.)

Anonymous said...

i am loving those wee are from space grooves. I am leaving everything else!!

Anonymous said...

Dark purple ebb and flow you will be MINE!!!!

Anonymous said...

This model must be seriously tall! The xl CRB come to mid thigh for me! I a 5'2 and love that it covers any potential CT issues. Love this print!

LMS said...

I sure hope they re-release a dark indigo/navy color again, they were the only color I couldn't get ahold of. Yay sooo exciting!! And ditto on the space dye xl CRB's, so pumped! Keep those colors comming!