Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Couch to 5K Week 5 Day 2 Workout - Outfit of the Day

I am so happy with today's run! I was anticipating the worst since my legs were tired from Pure Barre yesterday but I actually enjoyed the run. Yay me! The workout for today is 5 min warmup walk, 8 minute run, 5 min walk, 8 minute run. The second 8 minute run portion was harder to get started on so I can see why people abandon the run/walk method. The next workout is a solid 20 minute run. I was apprehensive about it but after today I think it is very doable. Today's outfit was a Lavender Energy SL tank, Ta Ta Tamer, Groove Wunder Unders (rolled up to my knees. I knew I was overdressed the minute I stepped outside), and a matching plaid hat. It was warm today - sunny and mid-60s.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is such a cute outfit

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Focus said...

Cute! Also, Just watched the PP 1/2 zip disappear off of the website...yikes.

Anonymous said...

Great outfit. While running, I get warm/hot fairly quick. A good rule of thumb to follow is that I always dress 10 degrees warmer than the actual outside temp. It seems to help keep me a little bit cooler. I rarely wear pants/capris while I run (even if its 30-40degrees). Crazy, yes. But my legs tend to stay warm no matter how cold it is outside. If you add wind, I throw my theory out the window. I just wear layers. Keep on truckin LLA!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love love your outfit! I'm hoping we'll see energy tank with nice colour this year!
I was so sad that I missed angel blue energy tank, i didn't like any colour last year's....

RunningOnCoffee said...

Cute outfit, and I'm just getting back to reading blogs after a month-ish off. Congrats on committing to the Sea Wheeze and in sticking with the C25K plan! It's not easy to start running (at least it wasn't for me) but I now love it.

Anonymous said...

Favorite tank top of ALL TIME. Love for running, walking, spin. PLEASE lulu make these again, even better make the ones with the gathering down the front seams.

Anonymous said...

yay for you lady!! keep at it! Q

LuluAddict said...

The Energy SL is one of my all time favorite tanks. I have four - Lavender, Angel, Coal, and Black. I hope they make a comeback this summer in a fun, bright color.