Thursday, February 9, 2012

NEW! Striped Rib Cool Racerback



A new Cool Racerback style that is currently only in Australia, (don't panic at the price - lulu prices are much higher in Australia), it's called the Striped Rib Cool Racerback. The material looks a lot like that found in the new Ebb and Flow tank so I'm kind of excited to try this out. I love my Ebb and Flow crops but wasn't wild about the tank style. The bottom photo shows the new Cool Racerback in the middle with a heathered Paris CRB on the left and an Arise bra on the right. The material is 92% nylon and 8% lycra. (Thanks to Megan for the photos and info.)

5 comments:

Cari said...

ooohhhh. I love this! I bought the ebb and flow bra in paris pink and I just love it. I may have to get this tank as well. :) I am curious to see what the price will be on it in the US.

Anonymous said...

Everything is SO much more expensive in Australia. The first time I went over there it was a major shock!! Of course they have a higher minimum wage etc, but still...I couldn't imagine paying so much more!!

Anonymous said...

Ha! Just freaked out over the price, then read your comments. Whew!! :)

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love this tank. But, not loving the paris pink color. Hope it comes in many more colors!

Katie said...

I feel like "Paris Pink" is the new term for anything they make in pink! It varies SO much from product to product. The Paris Pink Scubas look like Smokey Rose.