Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Photos: Indigo Spirit Tights, Tracker II shorts, "Ribbed" CRB, Switch Back Half Zip, and More

I'm not sure I love the Wee Are From Space version of the Spirit Tight IIs but this version is very eye-catching. Shown with a coordinating Adjust Me bra in the Quiet Stripe pattern.

The Tracker II shorts are coming! These are Paris Pink and not another pink as we thought when we first saw them on the lulu website.

It's very hard to see but there are embossed vertical stripe on this Paris Pink Cool Racerback. I believe the version is referred to as being "ribbed." This is from Australia so not here yet. (Thanks to Megan for the photo.)

Some photos of the Switch Back Half Zip pullover. I like the simple design and hope it's coming in other colors.

These were called Turbo Run shorts in the caption but I think they look too short for Turbos - am I right? I think they are the Quiet Stripe Speed shorts.

The Every Yogi Tank and full length view of the Tea Lounge Pant.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since when is there a solid Paris pink CRB???

Anonymous said...

What other colors are coming in the Tracker II shorts??? My all time favorite lulu shorts.

Anonymous said...

I want the tea lounge pants! They look so comfortable, although I wish they wouldn't put a metal zipper on the back pocket.

Anonymous said...

What is the hold up on an indigo CRB? I'd love the quiet stripe speed shorts but not without a CRB (or a swiftly tank) to match. Grrr.

beetlerunning said...

Looks like there is also a Black/Wee Stripe Black Heathered Black in the Switch Back 1/2 zip pullover. From my Atlanta store product announcement:

Run: Switch Back 1/2 Zip
Colours: Aquamarine/Wee Stripe White Heathered Aquamarine, Black/Wee Stripe Black Heathered Black
Sizes: 2-12

Looking forward to trying this one on.

Anonymous said...

I agree. I would love the new speed shorts but not if there isn't a CRB to match....

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know if the tracker II shorts have a liner?

Anonymous said...

I also agree! I want a deep indigo CRB to go with my quiet stripe white crops. Where's the indigo cross my heart bra we saw awhile ago too!

Anonymous said...

that is a horizontal stripe--not vertical.

Anonymous said...

Love the speed short and I paired it with any pink and it looked great.

Anonymous said...

Are the bleeding issues resolved with paris pink/indigo then? I love the colors but am worried that there going to bleed. I would love an indigo CRB to pair with those new white striped shorts but.....

Anonymous said...

I honestly don't think the bleeding issues will ever be resolved. All dri-fit products from other companies have some sweat staining/bleeding and stink issues. Not that I think it's acceptable but I think we are a ways away from getting it solved. I just pre wash all my gear before I sweat in it.

Anonymous said...

Are those Spirit Tights indigo or black?

Yogabody said...

I soaked all of my Paris pink in kosher salt and then washed it as usual. I threw a color catcher sheet inside the wash to see if any color bled. Not a bit!