Thursday, February 23, 2012

Photos of the Latest

The official product notice photo of the Heathered Dazzling Cool Racerback. I think it looks washed out in this photo. Still only in Australia.

I don't have a photo of them yet but new Bang Buster headbands in Heathered Lavender Dusk and Ultraviolet are out in Australia. There is also a new luon headband in Wee Are From Space Coal Fossil. I'm not sure what that looks like either. I like the Wee Are From Space print in black a lot. As soon as I dig up a photo I will post.
Not a great photo but I'll take what I can - the Heathered Dazzling Cool Racerback.


A few photos to give you outfit ideas:

 First time I have spotted the Discover Stripe headband paired with the matching tank.

 I really, really love the look of the Indigo Denim Wunder Unders.

The classic running outfit - Swiftly tops and Inspire crops. I think these are gray Swiftlys and not Deep Indigo paired with Inspires.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear lulu, please come out with a true black long sleeve swiftly. Tired of gray being called black. Gap has a black one that is like swiftly material with thumb holes. Thank you

Anonymous said...

The Run Like the Wind hat on the website is Wee Are From Space Coal Fossil - just a stripey grey/white, I think.

Cari said...

Does anyone have the bang buster headband? What do you think of it? I like the look of it, but am wondering if it will be too wide on my head.

I am not sure if I love the discover stripe headband with the matching tank- it is a whole lot of stripes. I have the headband but am plannig to pair it with my solid aquamarine back on track tank or the new heathered lavendar dusk Power Y that is on its way to me.

Anonymous said...

@ Cari, I bought the black bangbuster at King of Prussia mall in January. Had to try it out since the mesh headwrap has always been my favorite headband to wear for working out. As far as differences, the logo is more suble which I love, but it is much wider than the mesh headwrap. I either scrunch it a bit or fold it under to make it narrower. Overall I love it and it's become my *go to* headband. Awaiting more colors to show up. Hopefully soon!!

Focus said...

I'd just like to see some additional colors of LS swiftlys appear on the US website. None of the contacted stores near me have anything other than grey and aqua. Heck, if they would bump some of the Canadian inventory over to the US, I'd buy 3 today.

Anonymous said...

Did the indigo denim wunder unders come out already and I missed them online??